During HLPF your chance to see Formula E - Now back in Brooklyn 14th and 15th of July
With two races taking place back to back, all 10 teams and 20 drivers will battle it out against the backdrop of the iconic Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty. What for? In a bid to be crowned this season's Formula E champion.
Featuring an even longer track than last season, spanning 2.373km, the drivers will race along the waterfront, in front of fans and families, lining the track. Who will win? Join us to find out. It's all still to play for. Read the present leaderboard here.
Grandstands (with complementary pit walk)
For the hottest seat in the house, head for the Grandstands. With unparalleled views of the track and the exclusive opportunity to see behind the scenes of Formula E with a complimentary pit walk, there's no better way to witness the season finale.
Click below to see all ticket options. Buy tickets here
Away from the track, there's the Allianz E-Village - a full day festival of entertainment and innovation for families and fans of all ages.
As well as being home to the driver autograph session, there's the opportunity to get involved with a variety of fantastic displays and activities, such as:
- The latest electric & hybrid vehicles from Audi, Jaguar and BMW i in the Drive Zone
- The chance to test your skills in the Gaming Simulators and earn an opportunity to compete against Formula E drivers in the E-Race
- Attend the autograph session and meet your favourite drivers before the race
- Marvel at the latest innovations from leading enterprises in technology, transport and human resources
- Enjoy live music and entertainment by The Hudson Project, Breanna Barbara, Ryan Lawler and more in the Stage Zone
- Sample a range of authentic local food and drink in the Taste Zone and take a break from it all in the Recharge Zone
- A Kids Zone with giant games, face painting, entertainers and much more
With activities for fans of all ages, the Allianz E-Village is the chance to experience all Formula E has to offer away from the track. Be sure to stay to the end to enjoy the podium Mumm champagne celebrations too!
Make the most of your NYC experience while you’re in town for the 2018 Qatar Airways New York City E-Prix! Visit nycgo.com for official information about New York City hotels, restaurants, shops, nightlife and sporting events as well as exclusive deals and offers.