Leveraging the power of Forests and Trees for Climate Change Adaptation ...
Forests and trees provide multiple benefits that contribute to the resilience of people and ecosystems. This side event presents a set of principles and strategies for integrating local adaptation practices into climate policy and action and ensuring that vulnerable people are included.
Moderator: Gabrielle Lipton, GLF
- Jamal Annagylyjova, Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity/ Nairobi Working Programme
- Houria Djoudi, CIFOR-ICRAF
- Amy Duchelle, FAO
- Felix Dodds, University of North Carolina, USA
- Eileen Mairena Cunningham, Indígena del Pueblo Miskitu de Nicaragua
- Charles Sarpong Duah, Ghana Forestry Commission
Post a Comment