I am standing for Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme
My campaign video is here https://youtu.be/5No4lOsQfvs
- human and environmental security,
- water and sanitation;
- the nexus of food-water-energy and climate change,
- governance at all levels, and
- the role that stakeholders can play in supporting representative democracy in policy development and in partnerships.
In this I have been a consistent advocate for the United Nations its mission and its values and the leadership role it can play in these difficult times.
- “What should be the outcome from the 2019 HLPF Summit?” (2018)
- “Principles and Practices of Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships for Sustainable Development Guidance and Oversight from UN Decisions” (2018)
- “What to do with the SDG Targets that fall in 2020 and 2025?” (2017)
- “Time Has Come - Sustainable Development Private Finance to Support the 2030 Agenda” (2016)
- “Partnerships lessons from the first ten years of Type 2 Partnerships commitments” (2015)
- “Key questions for an interlinked and coherent governance for the review and follow-up of the post 2015 agenda and its SDG and the Addis Ababa commitments” (2015).