The 4th Global Conference (16-19 May 2016) in Copenhagen Denmark will focus on how best to implement the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda. It will have a particular emphasis on maternal, sexual and reproductive health and rights. Conference web site is here.
As a leading, global advocate for girls’ and women’s health, rights, and wellbeing, Women Deliver brings together diverse voices and interests to drive progress in maternal, sexual, and reproductive health and rights. We build capacity, share solutions, and forge partnerships, together creating coalitions, communication, and action that spark political commitment and investment in girls and women. Our work includes:
It has an amazing line up of speakers including: Gro Harlem Brundtland, Helen Clarke, Melinda Gates, Kiran Gandhi, Julia Gillard, Nyaradzayi Gumbonzvanda, Hina Jilani, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, Tewodros Melesse, Saundra Pelletier, Mary Robinson, Professor Muhammad Yunus.
Women Deliver Live is for all the advocates who aren’t in the room, but who deserve a seat at the table. For the first time, whether you’re tuning in from Nairobi, New York or New Delhi, we are bringing you the most newsworthy topics, esteemed speakers and cutting-edge solutions that WD2016 has to offer. Register Now here.
Women Deliver Live at a glance
- Hours of dynamic broadcast content brought to you live from the WD Live Open-Air Studio every day during the WD2016 Conference (16-19 May)
- A front row seat to all #WD2016 plenaries and the most impressive concurrent sessions
- A virtual pass to the Youth Zone, Appy Hour, the Arts & Cinema Corner and more
- An interactive virtual hub, which will feature news and highlights from the Conference, archives of all live broadcast content, on-demand content from partners and the latest #WDLive and #WD2016 conversations
- WD2016 Daily Delivery recap emails
- Multiple ways to influence live and on-demand content, showcase solutions from your community and make your voice heard
THE NEXT BIG IDEA: Five Breakthrough Ideas. Five Inspiring Leaders.
DEBATE & DELIVER: Competing Ideas Yield Stronger Solutions.
TOUGH TALKS: Bold, honest, uncensored interviews unpack the biggest challenges facing girls & women today.
THE MORNING MINUTE: Kick-off the day with high-energy interviews and the day’s can’t-miss events
GIRLS’ GLOBE IN ACTION: On the ground interviews and thought-provoking social experiments to capture voices from the Women Deliver community.
WOMEN DELIVER +SOCIAL GOOD: High-Level Speakers Talk “Goals to Action.”
DEVEX DEN: Devex breaks down the daily news live from Copenhagen.
LIVE from the Youth Zone: Voices and passion from the Youth Zone stage.